26 July 2013

printed pants

I'M READY FOR THE WEEKEND Guy's today was my last day of working for this week and I'm so happy because I was finished at 12 o' clock. And I didn't know it till my boss told me 5 minutes before the lunch break I'll could go and enjoy the good weather. Finally at home I'll get ready for the fashion and music festival in Metzingen. And no, I don't know what to wear. So let's get surprised. Of course I'll take some pictures and collect some impressions for you. So stay tuned. We'll see us tomorrow on the blog. Enjoy the sun!!!

Hey Leute, heute war mein letzter Arbeitstag für die Woche und ich bin total glücklich, da ich um 12 Uhr schon gehen durfte. Ich wusste es bloß nicht früher, denn mein Chef hat es mir erst 5 Minuten vor der Mittagspause gesagt. Egal ich bin jetzt umso besser gelaunt, da ich dass nicht erwartet hatte. Jetzt bin ich Zuhause und mache mich fertig für das Fashion and Music Festival in Metzingen. Es geht bald los und ich hab immer noch nichts zum anziehen. Nunja lassen wir uns überraschen! Natürlich mache ich Fotos und sammle ein paar Eindrücke für euch. Wir sehen uns morgen auf dem Blog wo ein neuer Post auf euch warten wird! So genießt die Sonne und das Wochenende!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

SHIRT: C&A
PANTS: H&M
SHOES: Deichmann
BAG: Orsay
EARRINGS: Sixx


 I wish you all a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment