11 May 2013

RECIPE: SPAGHETTI AIOLI AND ARUGULA SALAD ♥

Today I cooked a lovely dinner. Actually I hate cooking just for myself because I always prepare to much! But today it works really good! I made Spaghetti aioli and an amazing arugula salad with lemon/orange vinaigrette. The salad takes only five minutes to make it and it's so tasty!

 
Ingredients: Arugula, orange fillets, cocktail tomatoes, cucumber, red capsicums
 

lemon/orange vinaigrette: 

1 lemon
1/2 navel orange
a dash of garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup olive oil

The spaghetti aioli are really easy too! You put water in a big pot and add a bit of salt. Now you'll wait till the water is boiling. Then you put the spaghetti in the pot. Let them boil 9 minutes. 

After 7 minutes put a pan on the cooker and add 60ml olive oil. Boil it slowly. Add red cupsicum, a few cloves of garlic and pepperoni. Fry them briefly. If the spaghetti are "al dente" add them to the other ingredients. Wait 2 minutes and stir the spaghetti a few times.
          
                       "Finito!" - Now you can take your fork and spoon and eat your meal :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks very delicious!
    I need to try this Vinaigrette.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin. Let me know.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete