12 May 2013

MAY FAVORITES

 
Found a few things on polyvore I must have! I adore the sass & bide wide leg pants. They're high waisted (what I absolutely love!) and the trousers cut fits perfect to the white Bardot spinner corset (find it here). If the evening gets a bit chilly the Paul & Joe floral biker jacket gives the outfit a spring-like appearance (find it here). To spice up the outfit a bit more I would were the oversize pink baroque sunnies, the stunning Reiss Liliana Stiletto court shoes (find them here) and the white Givenchy clutch (unfortunately I can not afford it, but you can found it here). Certainly I would also wear jewellery. My favorites for may are Shourouk Mia Earrings in yellow (found them here) and Betsey Johnson Bling Bezel white watch (found it here). So that would be my perfect May outfit. I hope you like it ♥

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Would you like follow each other on blog and FB?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you back (on blog and FB) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, das mit den Röcken ist immer so eine Sache... :b Aber einmal hat jemand zu mir gesagt, dass jeder wohl Röcke tragen kann bzw. dass es für jeden den richtigen Rockt gibt und dann werden wir alle zu begeisterten Rockträgern ;D

    Liebsten Gruß
    Ina

    www.petite-saigon.com

    ReplyDelete